Early Registration (Late June– Oct. 22, 2020): $150
Late Registration (Oct. 23– Nov. 6, 2020): $200
If you register for more than one fair, a $50 discount will be applied to each additional fair registration. Feel free to call in to Careers and Experiential Learning for more information.
Here are the steps you need to take to be ready for the fair:
- If you have not yet registered, do so by clicking on the link above.
This fair will now be hosted on Handshake. Use these resources to get familiar with the platform:
- A Guide to Virtual Fairs in Handshake for Employers
- Video Training (58 minutes)
- Virtual Career Fair Playbook for Employers
- Other Resources
- We will still hold Employer Trainings at 10AM MT every Tuesday.
Please register here.
Create your schedule for both group sessions and one on one experiences. Use the video below
- The day of the fair, log in and start interacting with students.