LaVell Edwards Stadium
Parking lot 49Y (east of the LaVell Edwards football stadium) is reserved all day for employer parking. Shuttles from the stadium to the north entrance of the WSC (Wilkinson Student Center) will be provided all day during the fair. If you have questions regarding shuttles, visit the employer check-in table or call at (801) 422-6535.
If you are using GPS navigation, use the following destination address:
LaVell Edwards Stadium, Provo, UT 84604
(Plan for approximately 1 hour of travel time from the Salt Lake City Airport)
From Salt Lake City
- Take I-15 South (approximately 45-60 minutes) to EXIT 269 – University Parkway.
- Keep left as you exit, then turn left onto University Parkway.
- Follow this road past 800 East, past the road curvature, and past University Avenue.
- You will see Lavell Edwards Stadium on the left. Turn left into the southside parking lot to park for Career Fair.
- Shuttle vans will transport you to and from the Career Fair, located in the Wilkinson Student Center (WSC).
- From the stadium parking lot, continue on University Parkway towards the mountains (east), and turn right onto 900 East.
- Turn right on Heritage Drive into Parking Lot #3. The WSC is at the south side of the parking lot.
- After dropping off your supplies, follow the “Employer Parking” signs back to Lavell Edwards Stadium.
This lot & shuttle available ONLY on career fair days